Please submit your resume to email@example.com
INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Nationwide (Remote)
Alpine Furniture, a California-based furniture company specializing in mid-century modern, farmhouse, and transitional styles for the bedroom, dining room, and living room, is seeking independent sales representatives to join our team.
As an independent sales representative, you will be responsible for promoting and selling our furniture collections to retailers and designers throughout the United States. You will be the face of Alpine Furniture in your area and will be responsible for generating sales, building relationships with new and existing customers, and representing the company in a professional manner.
- Build and maintain relationships with retailers and designers in your territory
- Generate sales and increase brand awareness
- Present and promote our furniture collections to potential customers
- Attend trade shows and events as needed
- Provide excellent customer service
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Proven sales experience in the furniture industry
- Strong knowledge of mid-century modern, farmhouse, and transitional furniture styles
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel as needed
We offer a competitive commission-based compensation structure, as well as a comprehensive training program to ensure your success. If you are a self-starter with a passion for furniture and sales, we want to hear from you! Please apply with your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and experience.